Online payment terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to your online payment for sales services from Hyundai (Hong Kong) Co. Ltd. and Zung Fu Company Limited. Please ensure that you have read and understood these terms and conditions before proceeding. A reference to “we, us or our” means Hyundai (Hong Kong) Co. Ltd. and Zung Fu Company Limited.
- 1. When placing your order please take care to ensure that all of the information that you provide to us is correct.
- 2. Once you have completed your online order we will email an acknowledgment to you confirming that we have received your online order.
- 3. Please retain the confirmation email to redeem your purchased services at our relevant service centre.
- 4. We retain the right to make the final decision whether to refuse any request made by you, in our discretion.
- 5. All prices shown are correct at the time they are entered on to the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
- 6. You confirm that you are over the age of 18 years and that the credit card or debit card account that is being used is yours.
- 7. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us we will not be liable to you for any delay of service.
- 8. You should familiarise yourself with these terms and conditions before you place an order as we reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms and conditions even if your credit or debit card has been charged.
- 9. All transactions made by online payment are non-refundable. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any services which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you within seven (7) days, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the services, you will receive a full refund.
- 10. Your privacy is important to us and our privacy statement applies to these terms and conditions.
- 11. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply from the date of publication on this website. You should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- 12. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623 of the laws of Hong Kong) shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- 13. These terms and conditions, and any disputes arising from them, shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Hong Kong.
- 14. We will try to resolve any disputes quickly and efficiently. If a dispute cannot be resolved, it will be referred to the relevant courts of Hong Kong which will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these terms and conditions.